Okay maybe the point will be how cute this kid is. Doesn't he look so darn grown up?
I fear that if we don't have another kid soon he is going to get a big head. Seriously he is having is picture taken all the time and we are constantly cheering for and lovin' on him! But that's how everyone is with their first kid, right?
The sandbox has been put on hold for a week. bummer :( darn. I'll live though.
So I went shopping pretty much all day yesterday. Not something I do that often anymore. But I had been on the phone with my friend Dawn complaining that I couldnt go to Stg because I 'didn't have tiiimee'. (in a slightly whiney voice) and she laughed at me because I live so close to shopping, and I complain that I can never go. So I went. And I loved it. Blake did not. As usual. :)
I went to Tai Pan and bought the stuff to make this baby...
I am super happy with how it turned out! I was so sick of the dark red wreath above our TV and I really wanted a boxwood wreath like this one to make it look 'fresher', but all of the wreths I found online were at least $55! plus shipping! Umm... no thanks. So I did what I usually do, and find a way around paying that much! I still ended up paying about $25, which (for me) is a little steep for one decoration, but I love it SO much! I'm putting up a tutorial on how I made it tomorrow on LLS.
I also bought clothes (and a new frame... since I don't have enough) while I was down there. nothing too special, some shorts & skinny capris for summer and a few tops. One shirt is going back however, it's one of those oversized tees that are supposed to be baggy, but when I tried it on Beau just said it looked like my clothes didn't fit. Call me crazy but I care more about what my hubby thinks than what's in style... so it's going back. Luckily tonight we are goingshopping again so I can find something to replace it :)
I am dying to go to Forever 21, they have new colored jeans for spring that I want to try out.
a few more shots of Mr. B...
do ya like the yogurt? and the nutrigrain bar filling? These bibs are a lifesaver, especially for a kid that gets way too much on his spoon for one bite :)
Blake is 18 months in 6 days. Yowza. 2 is coming up quick! In all honesty I am pretty sure he hit the terrible 2's already. He is at a tough age... he can't really talk, but he knows exactly what he wants and he gets so frusturated when we can't figure it out. He will stand at the pantry and just sign 'more more more' over, and over, and over again. Apparently, 'more' means 'more pretzels' 'more marshmallows' 'more cereal' 'more fruit'... you get the idea. I really don't want him to grow up too fast, but I'll admit it will be nice when he can communicate a little more easily.
Well... guess that's it, my braing has been dumped for the moment! :)






1 comment:
I am so jealous you went shopping. Do you have any idea how long it has been sense i have bought a shirt or any clothes that weren't from wal-mart. Like seriously a year! its driving me nuts! haha. Cute wreath.
Post a Comment