*Easter post below*
I finally convinced Beau into taking family pictures again!
I mean, come on, we hadn't taken any for like 5 months! We were due ;)
My cute friend Sam and I decided to trade, so she came and took them for us.
Blake was NOT cooperative at all, but I think we got a few keepers!
I told you Blake was not having it...
My favorite photo from the whole session was the top left one of Blake and Beau... that kid can't get enough of his dad...
Okay... so I guess we got more than a 'few'. :) I was just so happy we fnally got them done! Thanks again Sam for putting up with us!
Ps... I know I have a few people who read this blog that have talked to me about getting pictures... so I'm going to add a little note for them... My weekends are just about filled through the end of june for pictures! I've only got about 4 weekend spots open until July... so book now if you want them done!
Ps... I know I have a few people who read this blog that have talked to me about getting pictures... so I'm going to add a little note for them... My weekends are just about filled through the end of june for pictures! I've only got about 4 weekend spots open until July... so book now if you want them done!











3 comments:
SO i love your pictures they are so cute!! I never realized how much shorter you were than beau. but they are seriously so cute! and i think blake looks good in all of them. I miss you guys! hopefully we will see you soon :)
The picture's look great. You guys look super cute.
Beautiful family! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment