Friday, April 20, 2012

Springtime Love.

 I am loving this weather.
I absolutely adore springtime.
I can't get enough of being outside. Playing on the grass, swinging in the porch swing, cooking on the barbeque... I love it all. I'm not sure I am ready for summer... but this eighty degree weather can stick around for awhile. I'd be okay with that.
We finally got the backyard done. Did you hear that...  did you hear the chorus of angels?
This was the best 'before' picture I could find...
nasty deck, nasty pool, nasty everything.
and now....
this is up in the grden, looking down into the yard. It looks tiny for some reason, but it's the best I could get.
 looking up to the garden.
the garden.


the grapevines are starting to fill out!


 HUGE shout out to my AMAZING husband who spent HOURS upon HOURS upon HOURS in the yard fixing it up. I dont think anyone realizes what a hard worker he is. I am so grateful for him.
Blake is loving the warm weather as well... we spend lots of time out pack or at playdates.

 The past few weeks Beau has been working in town, which has been awesome! I can't tell you how nice it is to have him home everynight. Blake loves it just as much as I do. We spend most every evening laying on the back lawn watching Mr. B play. Heaven I tell you... Heaven.
I was watching a show last night while I was cleaning up dinner and there was a guy who's girlfriend was a stripper, and totally supported him financially, he said "I don't want her to strip, but I'd have to get TWO jobs to make the money she does!"
People like that disgust me. Beau works 50+ hours a week and never complains. Yeah, it's hard to have him gone so much, especially when he works from 6-6, comes home for a few minutes to eat and then goes back for a few more hours... but I am so thankful for how hard he works. And that after he works all those hours, he will come home and help Blake find potato bugs for an hour.
World's Best Dad right there.

2 comments:

sandy said...

I love this post especially the potato bug picture. Beau is also an amazing Son and I am so proud of him. He is a great worker, husband and father. You also Stefanie are a wonderful wife, Mother and daughter-inlaw. Love you all!

Megan said...

I got teary-eyed at this post! You do have such a great family, and are all so PERFECT together. Your yard is GORGEOUS, and I love all your pictures! You guys are the best! ;)

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."