Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pizza at the Park.

Last Saturday I had a photoshoot, like most saturdays lately.
But I was dying for some hard core 'family' time. Beau has been working long hours lately, and we needed to get out and do something fun.
We started out by grabbing pizza at the woodfire joint in front of the movie theatres, and then took it to the park and played. We were literally only there for maybe 20 minutes, but it was SO enjoyable! It was beautiful weather, the pizza was amazing, and we got in some good quality time together.
I don't know what more I could ever ask for.






3 comments:

Tia said...

I've been wanting to try that pizza place & we wanted to get them on the Starving Student Card but we went today and they weren't there????

Tere Shake said...

Love family time.
That pizza looks bomb!

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

looks like fun :) We are coming down in like three weeks for Ephraim's Graduation we will be there for about a week and a half so we should get together and do something fun :) Sorry if you have been texting me my phone has been freaking out and i can't recieve texts or anything so if you have been and i haven't text you back i promise im not ignoring you :)

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."