May came way too fast. This whole year is going by way too fast! We are super busy all the time, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it. I have had photoshoot after photoshoot lately. Usually at least 2-3 a week. Which I know isn't a ton for most photographers, but for me, its a lot. Beau has been working non stop as usualy, do I sound like a broken record? But seriously. Yesterday he left at 5am, and got home at like 8pm. I just keep telling myself that it wont be like this forever. And it could be much worse.
We had our date night 2 weeks ago at Duke's Deli. Fancy, I know. I don't remember what was going on that night but we were kind of in a hurry. The only reason I am telling you this is because I have a picture, not a great one... but these days I'll take what I can get. Oh, and Dukes deli was awesome. We've been back again since then! Other than they got Beau's order wrong BOTH times. The food was great! Get the pulled pork salad. Or the Turkey Cranberry sandwich. Or both.
We bought Blake a little pool at Target on our date night. He loves it. Sadly he's only swam once, but he had a blast. He loves water.
I'm trying to save most of my Blake info for his 20 month post in a few days.
20 months seems too old.
But I wont get into that today.




No comments:
Post a Comment