I had an absolutely wonderful Mothers Day. My boys are so good to me! I woke up Sunday morning and Beau made me breakfast, waffles and bacon. Mmm. :)
After church we got to talk to Elder Calrson! It was SO incredibly good to see him! Skype is heaven sent! Blake couldn't keep away from the screen! He loved seeing Uncle Scott on the laptop!
He is doing awesome by the way!! He got worms :( and something called an Amoeba... but he's doing a lot better now that they got him the 'bomb'.
I just have to say how much I love being a mom. I always knew I would.
But it is SO much better than I ever thought it would be.
It makes me excited for more little ones.
No, that isnt an announcement. ;)











2 comments:
So glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day! Scott looks great, and so glad you got to speak and see him. Blake talking to him was so cute.
first off i LOVE your shirt. how cute is that. good to know your brother is doing good! and glad you had a fabulous mothers day.
Post a Comment