Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh Crap.

(don't read this if you have a weak stomach, or get grossed out easily, or are eating... or maybe just don't read this.)

There are absolutely no pictures to go with this post. And after you read it, you will understand why.

So Blake is back into the whole 'taking his diaper off during his nap' thing. No fun.
Yesterday he did it, and had smeared poop all over himself and the crib. Again, no fun. I plopped him in the bath and took all the blankets out of his crib (he doesn't sleep on the sheet, we have to put a soft blanket underneath him) Since he didnt sleep on the sheet, there wasn't anything on it, so I left it. We went about of day and all was well.
This morning his room still smelled wonky. I thought it was him, or maybe an old sippy, but couldn't really decide. I changed him, checked for sippies, and then went about my morning thinking maybe I was smelling things. But I could STILL smell it. So I decided it must be the sheet, and I just couldnt see it. I lited his mattress out and proceeded to remove the sheet... when I saw it. The poop.
Oh to all things holy, I had to remove myself from the situation, or I was going to lose it.
The little stinker (no pun intended) had taken all the (big peices) and shoved them down behind his crib.
I panicked. Then fumed. Considered moving. Seriously thought about hiring a maid for the day.
Don't worry I got it all cleaned up.
And called my mom, just because I tell her everything.
Beau will get the full recap when he gets back in town tonight. And then he is on diaper duty for the next week.



4 comments:

Keeler Klan said...

Blahahahaha! I know it's not really funny, but it is when it's not happening to you! Wouldn't you agree that it's a DANG good thing they are cute, or they wouldn't survive? Glad you found it so quickly. That could've been BAD had it been left any longer! :)

~Amberly

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

This made me laugh.. Parley is just no starting to figure out what his diaper is and he keeps pulling the tabbs off and it makes me scared i dont want this to ever happen to me. I have a weak stomach i don't think i could do it! So props to you for being able to clean it up.

The Christy's said...

Kenna loves to get in her diaper so I am pro onesies. I don't always put her in one but I should...

Yuck! I agree with Amberly, it's must funnier when it's not yourself.

Tia said...

Ha ha ha ha .... I can't wait!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."