Last Sunday we took a drive to Kolob, we hadn't been up yet, sad, but true.
Nothing special, we just drove up to the cabin that the Strattons are building and walked around for a bit. We went up to the resivour, but there were SO many people up there watching the eclipse, it was a joke. We had a lot of fun though!
We got home just as the eclipse was at its peak (or whatever you call it) so Beau busted out his welding glasses and watched for a bit! I have to admit, it was pretty cool! Not something I would drive and sit for hours to see, but I was glad we got to enjoy a bit of it!
I tried to get a photo, but with my camera, and sunglasses, and the glass, it was hard.
The best part was probobly just sitting in the back yard as a family hanging out. I seriously love our backyard as much, if not more than, I thought I would. It is heaven. Our new favorite weekend activity is laying on the back lawn while Blake tries to wrestle Dad. Last week we even picked up Sonny Boys BBQ (yum) and payed out and ate. I'll tell you what, life doesn't get much better than that.
I have so much random crap that I want to blog about, but I never have time to just sit and get it all out.
I don't even have time to right now. I should be folding laundry.
Poor Blake is getting more molars. Darnit. Luckily (knock on wood) he is sleeping alright and eating pretty normal. He is still super picky though, but he will eat things he used to like (pre molars) again, like cantelope and spaghetti. Thank goodness for breakfast shakes or I would be really nervous about his nutrition.
I have a ton more pictures somewhere, but this is what happens when you have 15,000 memory cards floating around, you can never find them all at the same time.











1 comment:
So glad you guys make time for fun family times!!!
Post a Comment