I'm a tad behind with this blog. Whenever I get time to sit down at the computer I am usually posting for Lovely Little Snippets or editing photos (which has pretty much consumed my life lately)
But I wanted to get a few photos up from our little trip to Salt Lake.
We headed up Monday and spent the day shopping and then we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Tiff and her family. No photos of that day... I'm lame.
Tuesday was Great Grandma Latham's funeral. It was so nice to see everyone, and even though Blake was a PILL, it was a beautiful service. Beau was a pall bearer along with his uncles and cousin (and a couple people I didn't know)
The cemetery was gorgeous because of all the memorial day flowers that had just been placed.

After the luncheon we tried to get Blake to take a nap (which didn't work) so we went down to Temple square and walked around for a bit. I love the temple grounds. So did Blake, especially the water ;)
Sandy and Allen had a room right next to us at the hotel, so they were nice enough to watch Blake while we went out to dinner. We went to PF Changs (my request), I love that place!
I only got one picture, and it turned out was blurry... go figure.
Wednesday we made a few stops, mostly for me... and then we headed home. Blake did decent while we were driving. Thank goodness we brought the Laptop, most of the way he watched All Dogs go to Heaven or Open Season.
It was a fun, quick trip. then it was back to work and real life! Which after 3 days of being off of our routine, I was okay with getting back to normal!
Our anniversary if this week (4 years, WOW!) I had big plans for it this year, but we have gone out of town SO many times this past month, I have a feeling that we will keep it low key this time.













No comments:
Post a Comment