Now I feel like it's summer.
We finally got to spend the night on Kolob! I'll tell you one thing though, it has become a lot harder having to worry about a little one up there!
Beau had a great time relaxing and fishing.
Blake had a great time playing with dirt and bugs.
I had a great time pretending like I wasn't going to pull my hair out.
Blake and Bailey had so much fun playing! They were all over the place! It makes me notice how ready Blake is for a sibling... I wish I was as ready as he is... then maybe we could make that leap!

We went up with Ramsey & Shaunie and Chase & Allie, it was fun to see a few of the boys back together.
We got to play with sweet Miss Addi! Oh she melts my heart! She made Beau SUPER baby hungry! Can you see why!?
I thought this was so funny! They must of seen something very interesting!
We went back to ramsey's cabin for dinner. The guys attempted dutch oven potatoed for the first time, which were a huge success! They were so yummy! I made peach cobbler in the dutch oven and was super nervous about how it would turn out, but it was amazing! I was proud!
Blake enjoyed the chips ;)

Beau got in his Addi time. He wants another one so bad, so I made him get his baby fix in to tie him over ;)
Then he cleaned up... a man that holds babies and does dishes? Can it get better than that?!
More of Blake and Bailey! You'd never guess they were 6 months apart!
Bailey was a little too affectionate for Blake's liking.
And one more of Miss Addi. Just because. :)
Over all, it was a great little trip. Much needed. Much appreciated.
I wish we did it more.
I'm hoping and praying we find a trailer soon so we can spend the night whenever we want.
















4 comments:
that addi is super cute! you better have another one stef! Blake is getting too old:)
So fun! I miss kolob! Your family is so cute! I know how you feel with not being quite ready for another little one! I just don't ever feel sure about it. I guess you'll know when you know:)
Man that looks so fun. Blake does look like he is ready for another sibling. I don't know that anyone is ever ready to start all over again and have another one. I think we can all come up with a million excuses not to. I keep telling helaman i dont ever want to go back to a newborn haha. Anyway i miss you guys.
What a great blog, great friends and great fun!
Post a Comment