Halloween was very low key this year. As in, I didn't think we were having it until like twenty minutes before. Beau is still working out of town, and I knew Blake would not be into dressing up, or even leaving the house for that matter (he's had a nasty cold). So I had pretty much decided to nix the holiday this year. However, Beau called me around 6:30 and said he would be home in 20 minutes, so I figured if he was making the effort to drive home, I'd make the effort to make it a fun night. I threw together Blakes costume in literally 5 minutes. He was totally fine with me drawing the whiskers and chest hair, but the sash was a different story. You would of thought I was beating the poor kid.
Beau finally got home, and we literally took pictures (or what I could get) and headed out the door.
All in all it was a good night. We went to see family in Hurricane, and then to DQ for dinner. I was just glad beau got to come home for the night, it doesn't happen often.
I have to add this picture. If you know Blake, you know he does not fall asleep anywhere but his crib. Ever. But sunday night, Beau got him out of the truck and he stayed out cold, it was a miracle. So of course I had to document! :)




3 comments:
Blake was such a cute Pirate, glad Beau got to come home and you had a fun night!
Blake was such a cute pirate so glad Beau got to come home and you had a fun night!
I'm glad that Beau made it home!!! It's the worst when you have to spend holidays without your hubs!!! Blake is as cute as ever!!
Post a Comment