Wednesday, May 15, 2013

mothers/birth day.

I had a phenomenal Mothers Day/ Birthday weekend! Thanks to everyone who texted, called, facebooked, sang and wished me a happy birthday! It means a lot to know that so many people remembered!
Saturday beau and I headed to Vegas for my birthday gift! It's becoming a yearly tradition! And I am okay with that! ;) My mom watched Quinn and Blake played with the Baker kids in Logandale for the day, so it was just me and the Mister. We started on the strip, because I wanted to give H&M another shot. I seriously do not get that store. I have never found a single thing there that I like, well not that I couldnt get for $10 cheaper at Target! I did buy the kids a TON of clothes at Old Navy, so all was not lost! My real shopping came in Henderson! Oh I love that place! Beau was so patient! I hit up the mall, hobby lobby, TJMaxx, Ross, Burlington and found lots of cute stuff for the house and kids! However, not much for me! :( Beau was so funny and told me that I NEEDED to go shopping again in Stg so I could get more just for me! :) What husband does that? Mine :) I HEART HIM!
For Mothers Day/my Birthday, my Mom came to sacrament with us. Beau ended up taking Blake home 1/2 way through because he wasnt feeling good, and thus was acting like a snot (No pun intended... maybe)
After church we baked pappa murphy's pizza that my mom bought the day before, and ate lunch.
 We got to talk to scott that evening! He is doing SOOO good! I am seriously the proudest sister ever! He has grown and changed to much! He is doing amazing things over in the DR and doesnt want to come home! In fact, he cried when we brought it up!
 
 He got to see Quinn for the first time, which was so fun! Skype is amazing!
 They sang happy birthday to me while scott was on :)

 Our "Family Picture"
 
Scott in the DR...

1 comment:

rick.and.kels said...

happy late birthday! I agree. Target is the best! I live like five minutes away from galleria mall/hobby lobby! Just on the other end of Stephanie street!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."