Sweet miss Quinn received a name and a blessing yesterday! It was absolutely perfect. Beau did an amazing job, I'm so grateful that he is a worthy preisthood holder. These were a few notes I jotted on my phone after the blessing...
Find a worthy mate to take you to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity
Be a good sibling and child
Lean on your parents
Don't be afraid to call on your father in heaven
Fulfill your church and worldly callings
Be a good mother and wife
Health and strength
Be baptized a member of the church
There were SOOO many men on her blessing circle! In fact, 3 had to go back and sit down because they couldn't squeeze anymore in! I was a little sad not everyone got to participate, but I was go glad to see the love and support Quinn has! We have amazing families! I'm so glad we have so many worthy priesthood holders surrounding us!
I just have to talk for a second about her dress! I had started out with the intention of making her blessing dress, and after browsing a few stores and online, I decided that I could never pay $80-$100 for a dress that would be worn once. So I recruited my super talented mother in law! ;) I had told my mom about the idea, and a few week later she offered up her wedding dress for me to cut up and use! I loved the idea! I am SUPER nostalgic and this was absolutely perfect! So we used all the lace that's on her dress from my mom's dress! She also wore my baby shoes, and I made her headband and bracelet.
After sacrament we had a luncheon at our house. I was super stressed, I had so many decorating ideas that never got done, and cleaning projects we didn't have time for. My mom literally saved my butt! She basically did all my jobs with the food!! I don't know how I would of survived without her!! Funny tidbit... She asked me what I wanted her to do next and I asked her to make the lemonade, so she asked where the stuff was, and I turned around and said"wait... What did I ask you to do?", yeah I was scatterbrained yesterday!
But everything turned out great! It was amazing weather! And the food was great!






















1 comment:
I'm glad that her day turned out so great!! She is a little doll!! And her dress turned out gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment