Monday, April 29, 2013

yawn.

I really need to be in bed. Like REALLYY. But, Beau left for work for the entire night a few hours ago (yes, he has to work ALL night. bummer.) and the kids are asleep. And so of course I'm not tired.
So I blog.
I'm feeling lots better about the whole speech situation. It was a rough day, but all the sweet comments helped! Thank you all!
Quinners is getting so big! We are all so in love with her! I need to do a real update post, but honestly I have no time at all! maybe later this week?


 Last week my cute friend Sammi brought her kids over to play while she was in town, I'm not sure who had more fun, thie kids or the moms! It was so nice to sit and chat all afternoon!
Scarlett and Blake are 6 months apart, and Quinn and Sully are just under a month apart, so it was a lot of fun!! I wish we got together more!


 
 I'm loving the weather lately! Today was the first day it's been really hot, but I'm ready for summer! Swimming, sprinklers, snowcones... I love it all! :) Just not the utility bill! ;)
A few randoms....

This is most of the pictures I get of Blake...


3 comments:

Javan and Heather Bowles said...

You have the cutest kids. They are dressed so cute too! I hate it when the baby (or babies in your case) are asleep, you know you should be asleep, and you aren't tired. Happens to me all the time...and then I wake up tired the next day wishing for more sleep. What is up with that?

The Christy's said...

Looking at Quinn makes me the tiniest, littlest, itsy bitsy bit baby hungry. She's adorable!

The Beardalls said...

I loved hanging out! You need to come down to vegas next time!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."