Oh my tiny little nugget! Seriously, could you not just kiss that cute face all day long!?
This past few months was honestly the quickest, and longest of my life! Haha! I don't want to say he was a hard newborn, but MAN! He was by far the hardest out of our 3 kids! Once he hit 2 months, things got a lot better though! He just cried, pretty much ALL the time! We did figure out he had reflux, so we got him on medication for that, and gripe water became our best friend. He learned to sleep longer than 10 minutes at a time and figured out how to drink a bottle without getting 95% air. He's a MUCH happier baby, and we are MUCH happier parents! ;)
A bit about Beck at 2 months...
-He weighs 10 lb 3 oz and is 21 in. Putting him in about the 17th percentile. SO tiny!
-Still wears newborn or 0-3 month clothes!
-His nicknames are Brudder, Peanut and Buddy. Ps. it's SO hard to make a nickname out of Beck! Becky? Becker? Not happening.
-He eats 3 oz every 3 hours. We finally put him on the Gerber Good Start Sooth formula, after trying like a hundred different kinds!
-He still spits up a lot, and I mean A LOOOOT. we constantly carry 2 blankets around, one for him, and one to use as a giant burp rag!
-He goes to bed at around 9-10 and sleeps until 3:30, then sleeps until 7:00, goes right back down for a nap, sleeps until 10:00ish then takes another good nap around 1:00, and sometimes one around 5:00.
-He is REALLY aware and alert for his age! Even Dr. Moon commented on how alert he is! He always wants to be sitting or standing and watching what is going on. He loves having people in his face talking to him!
-He still sleeps with us. I know, I know. But I've been transitioning him into the pack and play, and soon I'm going to bite the bullet and move him into the office.
-He loves to be swaddled, except for his feet, they have to be loose.
-He has the BIGGEST cutest smile! and is attesting to talk and laugh!
-He cries when you are pulling a shirt over his head, or off of it. Other than that, he doesn't mind getting dressed.
-He doesn't mind being put in his carseat.
-He still takes a binky, but will refuse it if he's mad.
-He LOVES kissy noises.
-We invested in a sound machine because he sleeps SO much better with noise! He sleeps best when the kids are playing around him, or I'm holding him and having a conversation.
-He has a dark vein on the bridge of his nose.
-His soft spot is really visible, along with the other meeting plates in his skull! it so weird because you can see and feel them all!
-He has the FUZZIEST head!
-We get comments all the time on how he looks like the perfect baby! And I mean ALL the time! He has a button nose, round chubby cheeks, big pink lips, perfect round head, soft clear skin... he really is perfect!
-He doesn't seem to mind tummy time, and has even rolled over twice!
-He likes baths if the water is warm enough, he hates to be cold.
-His cry starts out as a whole bunch of snorts. Its so funny.
We love this boy, he completes our family so well!










1 comment:
He sounds a lot like Milo! Same percentile and spits up all the time. He used to sleep only 15 min at a time unless I held him. We think he had reflux and the pack n play helped. Babies are so fun! We still need To bug Shaunie to get together so I can meet your cute baby!! :)
Post a Comment