We made it to the fair this year! I didn't know if we would since it was the same week as the archery hunt. We had so much fun! The kids loved the rides, Blake was so cute, he put his arm around Quinn and they both laughed and laughed on the little mini-coaster!
I was amazed at how brave Blake was! He completely blew me away, wanting to go on rides by himself! He went to go on the HUGE slide alone and I was freaking out saying that he was too little, he couldn't climb the stairs alone, he couldn't carry the carpet alone, he would be scared, but he carried it allllll the way up by himself and went down just fine! He even fell off the carpet half way down and I thought he'd start crying, because it's in his nature to get upset when something goes wrong, but he sat up, fixed his carpet and went the rest of the way!! I really almost cried! In not ready for him to grow up!












No comments:
Post a Comment