Beck was blessed on August 2, 2015. It was really such a wonderful day! I am so grateful for such an amazing husband who is worthy to bless our children.
Things actually went relatively smoothly leading up to the big day! I decorated and cleaned during the week, so all we had to do on Saturday was prepare the food and set up the Salad bar. We did a Pizza Factory style salad bar, and I'd say it was a hit! The weather was perfect, we got a decent family photo, This mama couldn't have asked for more!
Beck's blessing was wonderful, He cried a little during it, but not many people said they could hear him. Nicole took notes for me, and I wrote down what I could remember after it was over. Bernice had Quinn and my mom had Blake, so I was able to listen and enjoy, which was so great.
Some of the notes from the blessing were,
To have the desire to be baptized at 8 and receive the Holy Ghost.
To find a suitable mate who is worthy to take to the Temple.
Have the capability and desire to serve the community and family. (This one was one of my favorites, because Beau has always felt it is so important to serve others, I loved that he wants so much for his kids to understand how important it is to him)
Pray always, all things are possible with prayer and faith.
To stand tall in adversity, be an example to your friends, that they will know your beliefs and be able to come to you for advice.
You will be tempted, but stay strong and pray always.
That you will have the desire to serve a mission and your spirit will touch those that you serve.
Remember that service is a great blessing.
Pray diligently when choosing your career.
Your Heavenly Father and Family love you.
Things actually went relatively smoothly leading up to the big day! I decorated and cleaned during the week, so all we had to do on Saturday was prepare the food and set up the Salad bar. We did a Pizza Factory style salad bar, and I'd say it was a hit! The weather was perfect, we got a decent family photo, This mama couldn't have asked for more!
Beck's blessing was wonderful, He cried a little during it, but not many people said they could hear him. Nicole took notes for me, and I wrote down what I could remember after it was over. Bernice had Quinn and my mom had Blake, so I was able to listen and enjoy, which was so great.
Some of the notes from the blessing were,
To have the desire to be baptized at 8 and receive the Holy Ghost.
To find a suitable mate who is worthy to take to the Temple.
Have the capability and desire to serve the community and family. (This one was one of my favorites, because Beau has always felt it is so important to serve others, I loved that he wants so much for his kids to understand how important it is to him)
Pray always, all things are possible with prayer and faith.
To stand tall in adversity, be an example to your friends, that they will know your beliefs and be able to come to you for advice.
You will be tempted, but stay strong and pray always.
That you will have the desire to serve a mission and your spirit will touch those that you serve.
Remember that service is a great blessing.
Pray diligently when choosing your career.
Your Heavenly Father and Family love you.








1 comment:
It was such a beautiful day, blessing and get together for a wonderful Grandson.
Post a Comment