We did a friend/family party this year, and to be honest, it was a little chaotic, and I don't think we will do it again. It was fun, just completely crazy!
He loved all his gifts! There were lots, but what I can remember are; bow set, Thor action figure, captain America monster truck, scooby doo monster truck, hunting action figure set, superhero pool diving toys, Lego duplo farmers market set, lots of hot wheels, hot wheels case, hot wheels track, nerf gun, semi truck with cars, and yogurt.
The dang piñata broke after 3 kids... I was ticked, so they just got to pull the strings that pulled the bottom off.
The night before his birthday, he and Quinn both started throwing up. Yay! Not. It was a bummer, he was sad he didn't get to take his treats to school. But he got to take them the next day.
He loved all his gifts! There were lots, but what I can remember are; bow set, Thor action figure, captain America monster truck, scooby doo monster truck, hunting action figure set, superhero pool diving toys, Lego duplo farmers market set, lots of hot wheels, hot wheels case, hot wheels track, nerf gun, semi truck with cars, and yogurt.
The dang piñata broke after 3 kids... I was ticked, so they just got to pull the strings that pulled the bottom off.
The night before his birthday, he and Quinn both started throwing up. Yay! Not. It was a bummer, he was sad he didn't get to take his treats to school. But he got to take them the next day.


No comments:
Post a Comment