Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Litta Bitta Blake...

So I've had this post in the works for MONTHS. I'm horrible. I just need to post it.
He is getting very private, when he gets dressed in the morning (or any time I guess) he goes in his room and locks his door. 
He has an obsession with YouTube videos. If I ever need him to be completely occupied for any amount of time, I let him have the iPad and you won't hear from him until you take it away.
He snorts when he laughs, on purpose. I can't decide if it's funny, or annoying. 
He LOOOVES to build.
He LOOOVES his dad.
He always says "Dad is my best buddy."
He really enjoys school, but he is a perfectionist, and if he doesn't get something right the first time, he wants to give up.
He is doing fantastic in school. I had an IEP with his teachers and they told me they were stumped at coming up with goals for him, because he is surpassing everything they expect! 
He's started counting in Spanish, which I find hilarious.
He doesn't like to color, but he loves to paint.
He's been counting down the days until Christmas.
He HATES to search for things. I'll tell him to grab his shoes, and he'll whine "I can't find them!!!!" When they are usually right on top of the shoe bucket.
Favorite shows are: scooby doo, avengers, magic school bus.
He is constantly telling me that he can see through the Christmas wrapping paper with his "stretchy eyes" (X-ray vision)
When you ask what he wants for Christmas, he says "all the toys"
Funny things Blake has said: 
He climbs on our bed and looks down into Beck's bed and Beck starts to cry, so he says "It's okay Beck! I'm not here to destroy you!"

I pulled all of the chairs and stools into the living room so I could mop, Blake walks in and says 
"Mom, is it my burtday?" (Birthday)
Me: "nope"
B: "is it your burtday?"
Me: "nope"
B: "is it Quinn's burtday?"
Me: "nope"
B: "is it dad's burtday?"
Me: "no Blake. It's no ones birthday."
B: "then why are you cleaning our house???"
Apparently I need to mop more often? 

I asked him to clean up some toys he was done playing with, he said "k, mom." But didn't do anything about it, so a few minutes later I asked him again, but in a stricter tone of voice. He let out a big sigh  and grabbed the toys and he got about half way down the hall before turning around and saying "Mom! You need to be patient!! For Jesus!" 

He always says "You're my BEST mom", or "You're my BEST dad" and so on.

Beau: "Blake, where do you want to go on your mission?"
Blake: "Legoland."




No comments:

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."