Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"he makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of july..."






we had a way fun 4th of july! that day we went to lunch with dawn and then dawn and i shopped while beau did hunting stuff (dont ask me what) then we hung out at dawns for a little bit and that night we went to the sun bowl and watch the colgate country show down and the fireworks!


the next night we went to a roadrunner baseball game. Beau had won tickets on the radio, so we took my brother to dinner with us and then went to the game. my mom met us there in the 2nd inning, and even though it was perfect weather, we were all ready to go by the 5th inning. baseballjust isnt my thing.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

cute pictures, looks like you guys had way fun.

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

eh.. i dont like those pictures of me! but you and beau look way cute!!

The Beardalls said...

presh!! this is totally cheesey but you guys make me way happy!
I'm glad you liked those chicken things they are really good huh! we can trade recipies and stuff. CUTE. oh and i wanna see alllll of your wedding pictures! including your bridals. So sometime I don't know when I'm gonna come see them!

Hopie said...

Cute pics! Got your comment about Cambelle. I am the exact opposite of you. I don't throw up EVER!!! If I do, we go to the Hospital because something is REALLY wrong. I like it that way!!! Hopefully you have paid your dues and wont puke so much when you are pregnant!!! Good luck with that!

Megan said...

Stef...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog! Freak girly, you make me SO jealous! I swear you've always been the cutest most creative girl, and I am 'cute-blogging HANDICAPPED!' Oh well, I'm glad I getta enjoy yours! check out our blog jolleys-blog.blogspot.com and I'll send you an invite! Add me to your page! Luv ya cuz!

PS. It was a blast to see you and Beau at the Fam. Reunion this weekend! You two make me wanna fall in love all over again! I'm glad you're THRILLED with married life! :)

Megan said...

Oh...
PSS. My email is mjolley9@rebelmail.dixie.edu Send me an email, and I'll send you an invite! :) Hope to hear from ya soon!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."