Wednesday, July 23, 2008

.memories.


















This tag is going around...let's see how it goes!






1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!






2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.



**ok i am adding a rule just for us... you have to do one on me and one of beau. and everyone do this!!! even if i dont know you that well and you are just blogstalking!!!! it will be fun!!**

5 comments:

Megan said...

Haha! ok...mine is a kinda lame one...but here goes!
I remember when me, you, Jeff and Scott (now that I think about it...I dunno if Scott was old enough at the time...so I dunno if this actually includes him or not! Sorry Scott!) all took Swimming Lessons at the old Washington City Pool! I would always come over to your house, your mom would fix us sandwiches and veggie sticks (carrots or something) for lunch and me n' you would ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL watch "My little Pony!" haha! Then your dad or mom would take us to Swimming Lessons! (I think me and you even had Pink and Blue Swimming Suits...but not TOTALLY sure!) This lasted throughout the WHOLE Summer! It was such a blast! :) Haha! funny how you remember the little things!

Megan said...

Beau...
I remember one night (probably the first night that you met the ENTIRE FAMILY) you n' Stef had been hangin out with everyone, and right after you guys left...THE WHOLE FAM just started in on HoW MuCh we all ToTaLlY loved you! haha! We wanted you to stick around for a LONG TIME (I guess Eternity is pretty long! haha!) and be in our Family! Looks like things only went uphill from there...and we got what we wanted! :) Glad you're here to stay, and that you make Stef so happy! Thanks for everything Beau! :)

Zitting Zoo said...

Well-I still remember the moment Mom and Dad told us Beau was on his way. I remember after he was born and soooo sick sitting next to his incubator and telling him stories and we would sing to him.

Stef-I remeber when I finally met you! I had heard so much about you and felt like you were family already. We I saw you and hugged you I knew that you would be a sister for eternity!!!

Jamey said...

I remember you like that picture of you swimming. Arn't you still that age? It makes me feel old that you are already married. I remember going to a few of Christy's kids parties and you were there.

I have never met Beau...So I remember never meeting him.

Megan said...

STEF...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background, and your top picture! :D It's adorable! The funny thing is, is that this is the EXACT background I was going to use on my blog...but I chose the other one instead for right now! haha! But I was totally deciding between the one that's currently on there, and this one! Must mean we're related...and both have good taste! haha! Anyway, you've made it look WAY cute! xoxo! Luv Ya!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."