
I cant believe our cute little man is 7 months! He is SO much fun! I meant to get his 7 month pictures last week, but the weather was horrible, so hopefully this week I will! For now, heres a few things about mr. b...
-he is still NOT a cuddler.
-he is eating (in baby food) peas, green beans, pears, blueberries, carrots, apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, garden vegetables, teething biscuits, oatmeal, rice cereal, cereal puffs, (in people food) saltines, bread, soup, ice, ritz crackers, applesauce and anything else he can get us to feed him :)
-he is SO curious! he will hold things in front of his face an just study them!
-he is starting to get an attitude, if he wants your attention and you dont give it to him, he lets you know he isn't happy!
-he can pull himself up on things low to the ground (pillows, legs, blankets)
-he loves drawers
-he loves shoes... not wearing them, chewing on them. yuck.
-he will try and drink out of anything that looks like a cup, which is the reason I had to take his stacking cups out of the bath :)
-he loves stuffed animals
-he can get around no problem now, except he wont go onto the tile! he will get up next to it and hit it, but he wont ever crawl off of the carpet! or go down the hallway very far for that matter, so he is still pretty contained thankfully!
-all of his toys are in baskets around the house, and he loves to tip them over and pull everything out, then have me put them all back in and start over! :)
-he still hates contention! if anyone is yelling or wrestling he will cry :)
-he doesn't like being in the car.
-most of the time if you say "say cheese!" he will give you a big grin! I've trained him well!
-I gave him a cracker on the carpet the other day and now he thinks anything he picks up off of the floor is for him to eat!
-he LOVES being outside! I cant wait to plant grass so we can play in the backyard!
-he is a squealer! but doesnt make very much noise! I think its because our house is so quiet all day.
-he LOVES to stand up!
-when he gets really excited or embarrassed, he will bury his face in the floor or your shoulder if you are holding him
-if you lean your head towards him, he will touch his forehead to yours, its super cute :)


1 comment:
so cute! he is getting so big- he is eating a lot of stuff wow- I swear he is acting 10-11months old ahhaha. he does look alot like jack jack hahah
Post a Comment