Thursday, April 28, 2011

a little bit of random.

I just had a little randomness to get out there into the world :)
Easter candy is going to be the death of me. seriously who thought it was funny to send us home with all this candy?
This kiddo could stay in the bath all day long. no joke he LOVES IT! he is such a cutie pie :)
I want white cabinets... SOO bad. I'm hoping that it will be our summer project. I think it will make our kitchen look so much bigger and brighter. But with new cabinets comes new countertops, which are pricey.
Am I the only one who eats croutons as a snack? I can't get enough.
I love this mr. b is learning to eat foods with his fingers... I do not love that he is picking up every little piece of anything off of the floor and putting it in his mouth.
Our bedroom redo is still on hold until I get a ladder. I was so excited to have plant shelves, but sometimes they are a pain in the buttocks.
I never noticed how many blankets I use when I am sick, until I have to wash ... every ... single ... one.
Blake thinks NO is a funny word apparently. on the same subject, I think its time to baby proof the house. bummer. I was secretly hoping who would be this super baby who never touched anything he wasnt supposed to and I wouldnt have to put things up higher. dream on stef. dream on.
I took all me easter down, but the tote is still sitting on the counter. and its a good thing, because I just noticed that I still have a sign up.
I love watching my baby boy sleep, but I can never do it for long because he is a really light sleeper.
 I'm at a loss of what to make for dinner. I seriously went through a phase of making something totally new every single night, and now I'm burnt out.
whoops. just noticed another easter sign.
I forgot to take the trash out to the street this morning. This happens quite often. I finally called and ordered a second trash can. That was a good decision.
Guess where I am going this weekend? Vegas. Guess who I am going to see this weekend? Keith Urban. Guess who is the most awesome mom ever? Mine. Guess who is SUPER excited? Me. :)
Every once and awhile we will catch the little bugger with a binky, which he doesnt even like anymore, he thinks they are funny though, and I personally think he looks adorable chomping on it!
 Look at all this hair. I've cut it like 4 times already.
I think I got all my thoughts out. I think. If not, I'll be back :)

3 comments:

Lisa and Devin Graff said...

Your little buddy is so cute! I just love reading your blog. I wish i lived a closer so our little buddies could play together. Tynlee needs friends her age!

Zitting Zoo said...

love it! he gets cuter by the day! love you guys!

Kesha and Kenny said...

Ok you seriously have the cutest little boy!!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."