Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kolob. The 24th of July. Family Pictures.

It's amazing how behind I get on this blog! So I'll try and catch up! Two weekends ago, we went to Kolob with friends. It was our first overnighter (or supposed to be) of the year so we were really excited! About 11:30 though we decided to head home because Blake had just gotten, or was about to get (I can't remember which) his second tooth, so I knew he would be up through the night and we didn't want to bother everyone. It was still fun though! We went fishing and had dinner and chatted with everyone. I didn't get a lot of pictures... but here's a few
Onto the next weekend, the 24th of July. We went over to Washington's parade and then the park. It was so fun to go there because that's where I grew up going for the 24th. Blake was in the crawling race. My mom had him at the starting line and Beau and I were at the finish. It was funny because the announcer asked everyone who had been in this race before to raise their hand, both me and my mom raised ours! :) I love tradition! Blake took second. Only because the kid that one walked. *cough* cheater. It was a CRAWLER race. Oh well. I'm over it.


Blake has learned to wave bye-bye
But, the most exciting part of my day was that I met Kody and Robyn from the Sister Wives! They were REALLY nice! Beau was a tad emberassed.
 Good news! We FINALLY got new family pictures!! It had been since December! For me that is a NO-NO! Blake was NOT in to mood for pictures, he wanted to get down and play. So we didn't get as many good ones as I hoped for, but at least we got them done!









Blake is getting so smart! He is SO close to walking it's not even funny. But I'm not pushing it too much, because he is already too fast and he's only crawling! I can't believe in less then a minth and a half he will be 1! It's going by too fast! :(

We have been getting tomatoes like CRAZY in our garden! So my mom came over and helped me bottle some of them! It feels SO good to see the benefits of our (okay so mostly Beau's) hard work!
One more thing, I FINALLY started to put together our Emergency/72hr kit. I did a post about it over at Lovely Little Snippets!
Phew! It feels good to get caught up!

No comments:

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."