I am totally posting about this a month late. But I just had to get it on here before he turns 3!!
Blake loved having everyone over for his birthday! He loves his family so much! Especially his cousins! He doesn't like being the center of attention, but he does love a party!
![]() |
He was totally not into opening gifts. He loved them all, he just got bored having to open them! So Mom and Dad took over. :)
Another thing he doesnt like... singing. OH man, he hates being sung to. Yes, he cried during Happy Birthday.
However, after all the pressure of gifts and cake was off, he was in high heaven playing with all his new trucks! Can't you tell?
I completely dropped the ball this year with decorating. In my defense, I was tired and sick and was just lucky to get up and shower. I had a big plan of doing a big dinosaur party, but in the end, I did what I could manage, and hopefully Blake will forgive me someday ;)
I took this picture right after everyone left our house. Blake is Beau's little mini-me, they were both so glad just to lay down and have peace and quiet. Two peas in a pod.









2 comments:
OH MY HECK!!!! I love this! Stef, you are too hard on yourself! You are a FANTASTIC MOMMA, homemaker, decorator, and wife! ha! I don't know how you do it all! You'll have to teach me someday! B's party looks like it was a big hit, and sure looks like he LOVED his new trucks! He's so funny, that he doesn't like to be sung to! Ster and I were crackin' up at that! haha! Love you guys!
cant believe our kids are 2! You did a great job with his birthday! I just took tyn to the beach and made her a nemo cake. You were amazing compaired to me. Hope you are doing well:)
Post a Comment