Friday, October 12, 2012

Rainy day.

I did not sleep all night. Stupid Thunder. I do however love this rain, like any southern Utah native. Beau just texted me from Beaver and said it's snowing like crazy up on the mountain. As far as I know, they are still working however. Crazy Poor boys. Working in a blizzard. I'm just hoping he remembers the hot hands that are stuffed in his truck door. And I hope the hot chocolate fairy visits to help them warm up.
I am currently in the midst of project 'Baby Girl Room', which has turned into a nightmare to say the least. I never realized how much stuff I have.
 So here's the thing. Our house has 3 bedrooms, an office and a front room. Our original plan was to put french doors on the front room and convert the office into a 4th bedrooom by closing off the extra doors that lead into the living room (did that make sense?) Well, fast forward to now. We dont have the time or energy to do all that, so everything in my craft room (which literally takes up the whole room) must be moved into the office, that is already full. I feel like my house is playing fluffy bunny and somehow, somewhere, nasty gooey marshmallow is going to start spilling out the doors. Eew. Yuck. But back to the point. I have been selling stuff like crazy to try and get rid of things. Which, I think is actually more of a pain than it's worth. But whatever I make I get to spend on more baby stuff, so I guess it's a win/win.
Speaking of baby stuff. I've slowly been starting to buy clothes! I have a question though, where do you by the newborn gown sleepers?  The ones that look like this...
ps. who's baby is that?! Was my little boy ever that small!?! Makes me sad!
I loved them for Blake, but I can't seem to find them anywhere? I think those ones were from target, but when I was there last week, I didn't see any? And as much as I love the idea of a cross-dressing baby, I'm not into the whole 'baby-girl-wearing-baby-boy-hand-me-downs' thing. I'll buy more thank you. If I can find them. Any help would be really awesome!!
Notice I keep saying 'Baby Girl'? Yeah, she doesn't have a name. No biggie, I know, we still have a long time. It's kind of driving me nuts though. I loved being able to call Blake by his name. Beau and I had 2 names before we found out she was a she.
Quin and Sadie.
We still adore both. Quin is the winner so far. Or Quinn, can't decide.
Seriously, any name ideas would be awesome. We are running out of websites to look at.
Middle names are a totally different story. We are set on using a family name, we just need to find one.
I am just over 16 weeks now. I'm feeling a lot better, I just get tired really fast. I'm craving apples, durangos (still, like mad crazy cravings for that), pizza, and mac and cheese (notice these are all fattening except the apples). Sleep is getting rough. I was taking unisom when I was sick and that helped, but I'm not taking it anymore, so I wake up lots. I can feel her move around every now and then when I stop and pay attention, Beau is anxious to feel her move. I've pretty much converted over to maternity pants. I still fit into my other pants, but they are a bit tight and uncomfotable, so I figured, I've got them, why not use them! Shirts still fit fine though. I can't bring myself to post a belly pic quite yet, or even take one for that matter, I just feel fat still.
 
Blake has officially entered the terrible twos. He bit me the other day. Hard. I was so mad! He's been really whiney and bored all the time, I can't wait until he has a sibling to play with. I can only play trucks for so long. I think he misses Beau too, Mom doesn't cut it 24/7. He is so much happier when dad's home. I don't want to make it sound like he isn't a good kid, because he really is! He is so well behaved 90% of the time, and he entertains himself so well! We really did luck out! But at this moment there are crackers crushed into my rug, and an entire package of diapers strewn across my living room making me think an early nap time sounds like a grand idea.
so I think that's what we'll do. :)
 
 


3 comments:

Lisa and Devin Graff said...

Im so excited for you. Your little girls room is going to be so cute. I know what you mean though about not having enough room... That is a big reason we are waiting on #2... I guess we could always put her in the bathroom;)

rick.and.kels said...

we still call our baby girl "baby girl" ha ha, so no worries you have awhile :) i LOVE the name quin, SO adorable! also i think mac & cheese is a staple for pregnancy ha.

The Beardalls said...

I loved those onesies when Scarlett was a newborn, I absolutely loved the Gap ones, they are so so so soft. They come in a pack of two and they always have them on sale. I bought some for this little boy st kohls, I think they are just the Carter's brand?
Scarlett didn't do so well when Andy wasn't around as much either, these kids need both parents! Hang in there!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."