thanks for the tag megs!
8 Favorite TV shows...(ONLY 8!?)
1. jon & kate plus 8
2. CSI
3. Ugly betty
4. biggest loser
5. gossip girl
6. privleged
7. America's Next Top Model
8. most food network shows
8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. FAMOUS DAVES!
2. in-n-out
3. Applebee's
4. Pizza Factory
5. wingers
6. hunan city
7. noodles & co.
8. einsteins bagels
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. cleaned the garage
2. cleaned the bathroom
3. made dinner
4. Visited my mom and scott
5. went to home depot
6. helped beau install shelves
7. watched biggest loser
8. went to bed with my hubby
8 things to look forward to...
1. THE END OF THIS WEEK!
2. going to the byu game
3. our halloween party
4. when beau gets off work
5. christmas
7. what women want expo
8. having babies (someday);)
8 things I love about Fall...
1. Decorations
2. sweaters
3. soup
4. good smelling candles
5. Getting together with Family
6. cool weather
7. changing leaves
8. christmas shopping (cuz it's just aroung the corner!)
8 things on my wishlist...
1. beau to get the nevada job (i will miss him like CRAZY... but the money means we are closer to a house... which means we are closer to a baby!!)
2. to have my house finally decorated to perfection (chya right!?)
3. babies. nuff said.
4. a new car
5. a full clientelle! (still waiting for those pedi phonecalls to come rolling in!;))
6. For the Economy to Get out of this MAJOR RUT!
7. the desire to clean all day every day so beau wouldnt have to do anything cleaning-wise
8. a BIG christmas shopping budget! i love christmas shopping, but it's hard because i want to buy everyone EVERYTHING!
8 people I tag...
1. holly
2. heidi
3. megan
4. bridgette
5. nikki
6. sammi
7. stacie
8. lyndy...alecia...hopie....dawn... kelsey.... and anyone else!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(150)
-
▼
October
(18)
- blog for the sake of blogging...
- last night of babysitting!
- the happy hunters
- not too interesting...
- for all you moms
- these cookies were on alecia's blog and i HAD to m...
- TAG-A-PALOOZA!
- 1) Do you like blue cheese? no2) Have you ever smo...
- 1. Last Movie you Saw In A Movie Theater? national...
- i HAVE to be the dumbest person in the world!
- the great 8
- problem!!
- tagged by heidi
- 4 months!
- kolob
- Marathon
- 72 hour kit!? umm.... HELP!!!
- to do...
-
▼
October
(18)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
A Marriage Prayer
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."

3 comments:
Holy cow girl... You are a blogging machine. :) I wish I was better. I have a secret to tell you, but I will have to call and tell you. I have something that will love. I will try to call you tonight. Love ya! :)
Have you been to Thriller before and what night are you going? I've been like 4 times and we're going again this year on the 30th!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
WAIT A SECOND... I tagged you! I don't have to do it again! I'm hoping you tagged "another" Megan...cuz I sure don't wanna do it again! It was hard enough the first time! haha! :)
Post a Comment