Monday, October 13, 2008

these cookies were on alecia's blog and i HAD to make them! they are SO good! i had to share!




oh yeah, and we put shelves in our garage last week! they are SO nice! we love not having things on the ground!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I seriously check your blog like EVERY day Stef...just cuz I KNOW I can always count on you to keep it updated, and have a new post or two! :) Thanks for never lettin' me down! haha! I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna have your talent of making simple little pictures (such as a plate of "punkin choco.chip" cookies) look so dange adorable!!! :) You really make me so jealous! Your Garage looks so organized too by the way!
PS. I'm gonna comment on your TAGs, but just wanted you to know I liked the "TAG-A-PALOOZA" title! Good work! :) Love ya! Oh, hope you got my text last night! Sorry, you were probably asleep...but there's her number! xoxo!

Jamey said...

Does your green cooler have deer on the front? When I saw it, I was like...hey, we have the same cooler, but then I remembered that your grandma gave it to me when I got married, so maybe it is the same cooler!

Heidi said...

They look way good all have to try them. Your garage looks great.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey, what size is the can of pumpkin?

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."