Monday, October 6, 2008
kolob
yesterday after conference we took a drive up to kolob! it was so pretty! all the leaves haven't changed quite yet, but a lot had! it was so cold, so we only stayed for a little while, but it was fun because there was like no one up there! i love all the colors of fall! and we have finally started to wear sweaters! yay! the last few nights we have left our windows open all night and it gets WAY COLD! mm! i cant wait till it is chilly every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(150)
-
▼
October
(18)
- blog for the sake of blogging...
- last night of babysitting!
- the happy hunters
- not too interesting...
- for all you moms
- these cookies were on alecia's blog and i HAD to m...
- TAG-A-PALOOZA!
- 1) Do you like blue cheese? no2) Have you ever smo...
- 1. Last Movie you Saw In A Movie Theater? national...
- i HAVE to be the dumbest person in the world!
- the great 8
- problem!!
- tagged by heidi
- 4 months!
- kolob
- Marathon
- 72 hour kit!? umm.... HELP!!!
- to do...
-
▼
October
(18)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
A Marriage Prayer
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."







3 comments:
HEy! I am glad you left a comment on my blog. Your blog is so cute! And don't worry I don't think you are a stalker.. haha :) You and Beau are so cute together! I will send you an invite when I go private.
Your pics are so cute! Every fall me and heinz go up to Kolob and take pictures. It's so pretty up there:) I hope when we go, the leaves will already be changing. I think it will be our 5th year. We go up and over to cedar and then have dinner there. I can't wait!
Hey! I talked to Heinz and I'm pretty sure we'll be coming down on Halloween so we'll for sure come to the party if you guys have one! I think it would be fun. So count us in:)
Post a Comment