Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween...

from the cutest Hobo ever!
We had a wonderful Halloween! Even without Beau :( He ended up not being able to make it home from Beaver :( I was super bummed about it. He had not missed any of Blake's firsts... his first step, first word, first anything. And I know this wasnt technically Blake's first Halloween, but it was his first time trick-or-treating! (last year he slept through the whole thing) So I was sad that he couldn't make it. But life goes on. We had a great time! We went down to my moms and popped into her ward carnival for a second, then we went to Wendy's for dinner.

His 'beard' looked a lot better before it got all rubbed off by his sippy cup!
 After dinner we hurried back to Hurricane and went trick-or-freating with the Neibaur Family. We did the same thing last year and had a blast! They are so much fun! Blake LOVES Cadence and Maddie and Presley! I think it may become a tradition! Blake and Pres are getting to where they interact more and will share toys so it's always really fun to get them together! Blake was POOPED by the time we got to where we were trick-or-treating, and had a tiny melt down at Beau's Aunt and Uncle's house, but when he got into the stroller and got going he loved it. He jabbered away and loved watching all the people! I'm excited for next year when we can (hopefully) go as a family!

Hopefully you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute picture's, I love Blake's costume so cute. He is the cutest little hobo.

The brackens said...

How Cute!!!!

Hopie said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! He's so dang cute!!!

sandy said...

He is for sure the cutest little hobo. Love you Blake.

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."