It's officially 1 week until Thanksgiving! I really love this holiday! As much as I want to put up my Christmas decorations and start the shopping, Thanksgiving has always been a day that I look forward to. It's all about Family, and I love that! It also reminds you of all the things you are grateful for, and so everyday for the week I'm going to tell you what I am thankful for!
Day 1.
My Little Mr. B.
I can not even put into words how grateful I am for this little guy. He makes my life better every single day. I never cold of imagined the happiness that I would get from being a mom, but now I could never go back! Watching him learn and grow has been hands down the most rewarding think I have ever done in my life.
He is so happy and fun, I couldn't of ever asked for a better little boy!
I am SO Thankful to be his mommy!


1 comment:
And I am so thankful for you and Beau and that you guys gave us a beautiful Grandson Blake.
Post a Comment