Thursday, November 3, 2011

look how big I got!




While Dawn and Helaman were in town, they borrowed our bouncy chair for Parley. Well Dawn's mom dropped it off today and after she left, Blake just stared at it for a minute, so I picked him up and put him in it. It was so funny, he weighed it down so far! He loved it though! He sat in it for like 10 minutes and watched Mickey. Which is a big deal for him! He never sits still! It made me realize how big he has gotten! I mean, I knew he had gotten bigger, but when you actually have something to compare like this, you REALLY realize how much they change in such a short time!
Blake the day after he came home from the hospital.
Blake at 14 months






1 comment:

Megan said...

haha! He's just the freakin' cutest "big kid" I know! :) Those are fun pics.

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."