Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving. Day 7. (a day late)

I am so thankful for my wonderful Mom! I seriosuly could not have ever asked for a better Mom for me, Mother in law for Beau and Grandma for Blake. She is such a strong, amazing person and I look up to her in every way. She has taught me so much in life by her example and by the way she treats people, she is so selfless and is always willing to drop everything and help me with whatever I need. I know it hasn't always been easy for her, but she has always put Scott and I first, and I know by her actions that we are the most important people in her life. She is my therapist, my go to babysitter, my teacher, my shopping buddy, and my best friend. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is making me cry! She truly is super woman...and you are honestly developing into her "mini-me"! HA! Love this post! xoxo!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."